Thursday, April 23, 2020

Reboot

And so...

This will be my final post in this blog, but by no means my final Shakespeare-related post. As I mentioned in my previous two posts, my main focus over the last few years has changed from 'The curious incident of the dog in the plays' to trying to solve the mystery of the identity of the Young Man of Shakespeare's Sonnets. With the publication last year of an article on the latter subject, 'Surprised into Sonneteering': Shakespeare's Sonnets and the Gray's Inn Revels of 1594-5, I now need to move on to a new blog, one in which I can discuss my further thoughts on the Sonnets - and anything else for that matter - not just the particular issues addressed in this blog.

The new blog is at http://shakespeare-et-al.blogspot.com. I have imported most of the posts from this site to the new one. If you wish to cite one of those posts, I would appreciate it if you could point to the new blog, not this one. Thanks.

And thank you for having read any of this stuff at all.